Sunday, December 11, 2011

Assignment English (~.~)

Assalamualaikum. 

As a university student  we have to submit many assignments, right ? huh. Am I tired? of course.  Totally tired but I like this situation. I am satisfied if I can fill my time with assignments and study. So I can forget all about him. Haha. Am i over? Ouh okay. Sorry. No. No. It is because I like doing things that pay me back with happiness and satisfaction. I don't mind at all if I got tired till feel like to faint as long as I can give the commitment in my job. :)

Now I am doing semester 1 for first year degree in Bachelor of Science with Honors (applied Physics). I take seven subject including theater.  Firstly I want to talk about my English subject. English 1 is about speaking and listening. Ouh, Sorry. I am bad in English actually. Just read my this entry. Is it worse? ouh. I am shy but I want to try. May I ? I have to submit many assignments in Goals. I am damn sure you do not know what is mean by Goals. It is a program made by USIM in the internet. All of the students must be participate in this program.

Actually, I want to talk about one of my assignments. My lecturer asked all of us to find a solution from a situation that we get from her. Every student gets different situations. DILEMMA SITUATION. We have to make a dialog that including the solution for our situation. Is it interesting for me. Hehe. Allright.

My situation is :


Would you get an abortion if you got pregnant before marriage?

Mom, dad and I are sitting together after I told them about my pregnancy.

Mom     : How come you being like this?
Me        : I am sorry, mom.
Mom     : When you started being like this?
Me         : I am not sure, mom.
Dad        : I am disappointed with you. I feel very sad. You break my heart.
Mom      : I ask you to study well and not being naughty there! Your father I give everything we have. Did our love not enough for you?
Me         : Totally enough, mom, dad. I am totally sorry.
Dad        : What is your planning after this? You have to take responsibility for what you have done.
Me         : Yes, I know about that, dad. But I do not want this baby!
Dad        : I want you to call him now !!! Tell him to come here with his family too, NOW!
Me         : Yes.

While waiting for them, I am still being scolded by my parents.

Dad        : I want to know why do you do not want that baby.
Me         : I am ashamed of having this baby.
Mom     : Oh! Now you know how be ashamed? You did not think the affect of your doing when you did that thing!
Me         : I do not know, mom.
Dad        : You make me and you mother feel disappointed, you know?
Me         : Yes, I know that.

Amir, his father, Farid and his mother, Lizah arrive at my home. They are sitting together with my family.

Dad                    : Have a sit.
Farid and Lizah : Thank you.
Dad                    : Do you know about our child doing?
Farid                  : I do not know anything and I want to know why you ask me to come here.
Mom                 : My daughter get pregnant and your son have to take responsibility towards my daughter!
Farid                  : Really? Amir, why are you being like this?
Lizah                  : I do not expect you are like this, Amir!
Mom                 : This is not the time to scold them but find the solution of this problem!
Lizah                  : Alright. What do you want from us?
Dad                    : I want your son to take responsibility for what he have done.
Me                     : Mom, dad, I do not want this baby.
Dad                    : I am not allow you to do an abortion because it is illegal in Islam, you know?
Farid                  : I think that the best way is get them married.
Me                     : I am still young!
Amir                   : Me too!
Dad                    : I think about that too. You and Amir must get married as soon as possible. Listen to me, Zaty!
Lizah and Mom : Yes. I think that is the best way.
Mom                 : Zaty , you cannot do an abortion. It is illegal. Besides that, you will be a killer and you will be haunted of that. Trust me.
Lizah                  : I am agree with your mom, Zaty.
Farid                  : I think we already find the solution of this problem.
Dad                    : Yes. It must be as soon as possible.
Lizah                  : Both of them are still studying. How to overcome this problem?
Farid                  : Let them married first. All of the expenses of my son are under me. Zaty are under her parents. Once the baby born, the expenses of the baby are my family’s responsibility.
Dad                    : Alright. Amir, you must take care of my daughter.
Mom                 : You already loved her before so you must loved her forever. Don’t you dare to hurt her and me.
Amir                   : Yes, I know it aunty. I will take good care of her. Insya-Allah.
Lizah                  : Amir,  you have to listen to Zaty’s mom and me. You do bad thing before so you must change your behavior. Please don’t hurt me and your father anymore.
Farid                  : I know both of you are still young but please take good care and be careful of what you want to do after this.
Amir and me : I will.dead


All of this dialogue must be submit here. Do you find this dialogue interesting? Ouh. I am just trying. I don't know whether it is right or wrong. I am bad in grammar. Please help me...huk...Alright. I want to stop here. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih membantu :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...